Port 10 – size to be confirmedAugust 26, 2015
Classic Semi HoodDecember 3, 2015
Longer dives and the accessibility of cold water diving has meant that a 7mm hood is no longer seen as a one off – one time use purchase.
7mm for a hood, no longer means stiff and claustrophobic.
Whether it’s a fresh water quarry in the winter, or an expedition to the ice, this hood will insulate and protect in the most extreme of temperatures.
- Thickness: 7mm with 5mm Glide Skin Yoke
- Stitching: Glued and blind stitched.
- Material: Super Supple neoprene, with super stretch fabrics.
- Cut: Ergonomically shaped.
- Seams: Flush soft seams internally.
- Internal Material: Soft “Thermal Plush”
- Seal: Contour hugging glide skin face seal.
- Venting: Airprene vent to top of hood.
Small – 21in/53.5cm, Medium -22in/56cm, Large – 23in/58.5cm, Extra Large – 24in/61cm, Extra Extra Large – 25in/63.5cm