Light weight, low volume, flexible. Front entry 90 Ninety Trilaminate Drysuit with telescopic torso.
From 90.0000oN to 90.0000oS.
Quick change neck and wrist systems.Never miss a dive because of a broken seal. Silicone, Latex and Neoprene compatible.
KUBI Dryglove System and SI-TECH quick change neck seal system included as standard. Pivot Boot or Soft Sock available. Supplied complete and ready to dive.
We wanted to design a suit that could be used around the world, from 90.0000oN to 90.0000oS. Our 90 Ninety Trilaminate drysuit is the ideal travel or expedition suit built to the same high standards you have come to expect from all O’Three suits.
90 Ninety Trilaminate – Complete and ready to dive from £1795
A diving holiday, does not always mean luxury live-aboards and warm blue waters.
Many diving holidays are now mini expeditions to all corners of the globe. When we began to develop our ideas for the O’Three 90 Ninety Trilaminate Drysuit, weight was top of our list.
We wanted a suit that would be the perfect travel companion whereever your diving adventures might take you, from 90.0000°N to 90.0000°S.
A fully spec’d Large 90 Ninety Trilaminate is hitting the scales at just over 4kg, with Soft Socks 3.7kg.
During the development period, we have reinforced key areas internally and externally and now the 90 Ninety Trilaminate will meet the demands of experienced Cave / Tech and Recreational divers alike.
There are a multitude of quick replace systems to choose from. O’Three has incorporated into the 90 Ninety Trilaminate two of the very best quick replace systems available. Si-Tech’s ‘QUICK’ neck ring and KUBI’s wrist / dry glove systems are both robust, uncomplicated and functional.
You’ll never miss a dive again because of a broken seal.
Both these systems will accommodate Neoprene, Latex and Silicone seals.
- Material: High Stretch Rip-Stop Trilaminate.
Manufactured by the world leader of these types of textiles.
Cut on the bias to maximise stretch, not yield.
- Construction: Proven methods in seam construction and waterproofing.
- Tailoring: Cut on the bias to maximise stretch, not yield. Pre-bent arms.
- Crutch / Armpits: Seamless in these all important areas.
- Colour: Graphite.
- Entry: Front Entry Full Telescopic Torso.
Fully adjustable external crutch strap and internal braces.
- Zip: YKK AquaSeal, protected by a no nonsense, no maintenance external cover.
Lightweight / Flexible.
- *Neck Seal: Si-Tech ‘QUICK’ fast replace ring.
- *Wrist Seals: KUBI Cuff Side, with Neoprene protective cover.
- *Dry Gloves: KUBI dry gloves, as standard.
*Neck / Wrist systems: Never miss a dive because of a broken seal.
Silicone, Latex, and Neoprene compatible.
Suit can be worn with a wet or dry glove.
- Valves: Apeks low profile Auto Dump (Choice of position), Swivel Inlet & Carbon Hose.
- Boots: O’Three’s proven 4mm Neoprene Pivot Boot. Super warm and low profile contoured foot. Reinforced sole, toe and heel with a built in fin stop. Soft Sock option available.
- Pocket: Zipped with built-in slate pocket, D-rings and bungee. Left Thigh.
- Knee Pads: Anti-abrasion PU with impact absorbing 3D Polymer removeable inserts.
- Reinforcement: Anti-abrasion PU to shoulders, elbow and seat.